Here is how to find the weekly work provided for KS1 and 2.
- Your child should log in to Purple Mash using the account we have provided to them.
- On the toolbar at the top of the page, select ‘Work’.
- Expand the ‘Group’ folder by clicking/tapping the right-pointing arrow/triangle in front of the folder icon.
- Look for a folder called ‘Remote Learning - Year X’, where X is your child’s year group. See work folders for the different school subjects.
- In each folder, there will be PDF documents that match the work children are doing in school. The files are named for the day of the week. Help your child to open documents and complete the tasks described. They can write on paper or in their homework book.
Completing work and handing it in
- Take a photo of your child’s work on a suitable device.
- Ask your child to log in to Purple Mash on that device.
- On the toolbar at the top of the page, select ‘2Dos’. Look for 2Dos that match each subject.
- Open the 2Do and use the ‘Upload Work’ button to add the work completed that day. **Do not hand in the work until the end of the week.
- Revisit the 2Do and upload each subsequent day’s work.
- At the end of the week, after uploading the last day’s work, use the ‘Hand In’ button.